Ever remember when the Sims did that medieval spinoff game? If you do, like me you were expecting to be a Lord or a King (or Lady/Queen of course) and you hoped to make your kingdom with the finest people in the land all requiring top tastes. They want for music, food, and ale, or just a place to unwind and spend their hard-earned coin of the realm.
Well, this game is your chance to make the finest tavern know to man, become famous for your food as you craft new dishes, and source the ingredients from all reaches of the land. Bring time management into play as you need to make sure if your dish is wanted that you can keep the pantry stocked with what’s needed to make the said dish, the last thing you want is some goliath adventurer having a problem with you because he didn’t get his eggs.
So get ready to play this Sims meets the taverns of The Witcher game, build your tavern from the ground up in two gameplay modes first the story mode where you meet new and interesting people as you progress through the perils of running the tavern, the second a simple sandbox mode where people can indulge in their inner landlord making their Inn the best they can.
Main features include:
- Real-time management sim and RPG in one!
- Two completely different game modes: an epic Campaign mode with a non-linear story and endless Sandbox mode dedicated to hardcore sim fans.
- A dangerous political climate with feuding factions and powerful organizations with which you are free to align yourself with or work against them.
- Once in a lifetime culinary adventure! Discover recipes, create new dishes and serve varied menus to attract different social groups – an in-game culinary system designed in cooperation with experts from Nerds’ Kitchen!
- Original soundtrack composed by a talented team under the supervision of Marcin Przybyłowicz (the composer and music director known for The Witcher 3, among other titles) including original long gone instruments from various cultures and eras.
- The expanded in-game culinary recipes along with a fully developed nutritional system created to influence the relationship with different guests and fractions.
The Game is set to release in 2019 on PC, Mac and Xbox One.